Bert Jansch - Fresh As A Sweet Sunday Morning

I've been feeling a bit suffocated recently, or smothered. An S word anyway. This blog feels like the last place I can say whatever the fuck I want without worrying who'll see it. Even though thousands of strangers do... but that doesn't count. I'm doing live-in seasonal work, by the way... which means I live with the people I work with... which is most peoples nightmare. Hence the smothering-suffocatedness. I've even bought Sims-2 to play so I can escape the boring sameness of my life. Bring on October when I can get back to normality!

Anywhoooo. Lately I've been addicted to this song, as it calms me down. Whenever I get addicted to a song I have to listen to it dozens of times in one day, and when I'm not listening to it I have it in my head and can't wait to hear it again. That sounds weird when I type it...

Bert had to cancel a recent date due to illness, I hope he gets better soon.

Comments

Popular Posts