New Order - The Perfect Kiss

When New Order broke up (or whatever) in 2007 I was really gutted, to put it mildly (I think I remember blogging about it, saying something along the lines of  "how can the world exist without New Order.".. I was young). Then yesterday I went for a walk and when I came home I saw a text from my mum saying "Vinny says New Order are back, tell Hannah" (Vinny is my brother, who probably had no credit on his phone). I was like..... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

I indulged in a little happy dance (and... ahem.... may have cried a little bit), then quickly checked facebook. The original line up, with Gillian back (- Peter Hook) are playing two dates in Paris and Brussels next month in aid of one of their friends who has a long term illness. I still can't believe it.... I hope to god we can get tickets (because of course we're dropping everything to go...!!). BAH. Can't believe it, someone punch me!

Comments

Popular Posts