Young Fathers - Old Rock N Roll

I'm currently stuck in an an obsessive phase with a newly discovered artist so I thought I'd post this track from Young Fathers which I legit have had on loop for a few months.

Anyways, I'm about 90% certain 'White Men Are Black Men Too' is going to be up there for my album of the year, if not my sharing my actual number one (I'm looking at you The Magic Whip). Young Fathers are on my 'To See' list too, they played down the road from me the day before my exam so I couldn't go. 

Also, last.fm has been rolling out its new site these last few days which is leaving me feeling a bit weirded out. I love the facility for more in-depth stats, but I liked my information to be on one page. It'll take some getting used to. 

Spotify playing tricks with its new privacy policy isn't fantastic either. I mean, I understand and control what Facebook sees because it's free. I've had Spotify since 2009, and Premium since not long after so the whole "like it or leave it" stance has left a sour taste in my mouth. I haven't since renewed my subscription... I'm not even using it right now, which is weird (I'm listening to the RADIO for god's sake). I have to read some more into it before I decide whether to vote with my feet.

Comments

Popular Posts