Tom Odell - Magnetised

I was supposed to be walking a pilgrim path to Rome right now but unfortunately I broke my knee joint a little bit in January so I can't really do much without pain let alone walk 2000 km. Instead, I'm going to walk from Siena to Rome in September and then hopefully do the walk next year, since the physio said it will take twelve months or so to be back to normal. Anyway, listening to Spotify while you're walking for two hours or so every day is pretty boring so I've started listening to the radio a lot more, for the bants (oh, how I hate that word) and this song is one that I don't completely hate. Well, it's been indoctrinated into me by being played on loop all fucking day. I remember the last time I listened to the radio on the regular (during exams last year) the song I hated/loved was that Nick Jonas one... Jealous? I legit believe a song doesn't have to be good, you just have to be fucking forced to listen to it until you get some kind of musical Stockholm Syndrome.



Comments

Popular Posts