George The Poet, Maverick Sabre - Follow The Leader ft. Jorja Smith

The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic. I've made some major inroads into my transcribing, and should be done in about six weeks. That will be a full year of workhouse admission and discharge records for two Workhouses (c.22,000 entries). I've also found some more good primary sources so I'll be going back to Belfast. Otherwise I've been going out a little bit, went to several halls, and helped to run a launch event for our ball in June. That was fun but tiring, so the actual event is going to be insane. I've also been slowly getting through some of the organisational stuff for the ball, sorting out contracts, and negotiating a sweet headliner. I've started weekly assertiveness workshops which should help a little bit with my time management and mental health. Had a really nice Valentine's Day in London and came back yesterday to a new bed so I went an brought some brushed cotton linen for it <3 p="">

Comments

Popular Posts