I Am Arrows - Green Grass

To quote the NME's (uncharacteristically genius) album description by Max Bloom:
"I am 'an arrow' is the correct grammar, not I am 'arrows.' Accuracy in grammar reflects how well you come across to other people... I taught this to Jonny Rogoff when I first met him and it's definitely carried him to a higher plateau in life. Plateau is a French word that we've integrated into the English language. It comes from the word 'plait' which means 'plate'. I suppose. Plateaux"

Their new album is called 'Sun Comes Up Again'. It makes me happy to realise that this is a band which includes former Razorlight drummer Andy Burrows. Johnny Borrell seems like a bit of a dick so it makes me glad that something good has come out of that terrible band he leads.

Comments

Popular Posts