New Order - Perfect Kiss

New Order are my favourite band (and by 'favourite', I mean I'm stupidly obsessed). Supposedly it's not as usual for people to prefer New Order to Joy Division. I think that's because people who like Joy Division kind of think of it as Ian's band and hero worship him. New Order at the time of their creation purposefully made different music to try and do it on their own, and also to stick two fingers to Joy Division fans. I don't not like Joy Division, you only have to listen to Disorder and Isolation to hear the way their music was going.

I really wish New Order hadn't split, or whatever happened... hopefully they'll get back together because it's ridiculous not having them in the world.



Some other favourites...

The Village
5 8 6
Dreams Never End
Age Of Consent
Procession
Blue Monday '88
Krafty

Comments

Popular Posts