Dan Croll - In/Out

This is my Number One played track of 2014. I'm not surprised, but I am surprised it was something upbeat on account of I'm a bit of a debbie downer. I'm impressed that he's so fucking good live, not all 'electronicy' albums sound great live, probably something to do with the way they're recorded, but I think he's just a really good musician. Which helps.

I think I just doubled my total amount of posts for 2014 in the space of half an hour. I feel like I have so much musical catching up to do, I hate feeling out of the loop damnit. I feel a bit Radio 1 (look at these 'new' artists we're championing). I've a month off, or well a month with only a dissertation to work on so hopefully I can play catch up.

This year's been alright, a few fucking amazing albums, a few shitty ones... not going to name names shmalt-shmay...

Peace out.

Comments

Popular Posts