The Twilight Sad - The Wrong Car

Sivu - Feel Something

This be my Number Six track of 2014. I might as well put the entire album up though. My flatmate saw him play with Bombay Bicycle Club the other night, which I'm completely fine with. It feels like everyone books gigs on nights I'm busy which, again, I'm completely fine with.
I couldn't find a link for this particular track so I'll crack on with number five.

The Twilight Sad, The Wrong Car.

It's weird since I knew about this track but like a dick I thought "that name sounds a bit rubbish, I won't like it" and I never actually listened to it properly. Why Hannah. I watched this live version and after spending a few hours in the foetal position thinking about it, I decided I love it so much. This happened to me a few years back when I thought Mercury by Bloc Party was rubbish and then I saw it live on Jools and I finally got it. So I've only really known about this song for two months and it's number five, so obsessed. This version is really lovely, fistbump to the Royal National Scottish Orchestra.



Comments

Popular Posts