Juno Falls - Sit For The Show

The first time I heard Juno Falls was Christmas 2004 on the bus in Limerick. I do remember it was "White Christmas" but I remember more the name, which I had loved since I bought an Irish name book at Waterford Crystal that year (I was a strange child). No Christmas is now complete without playing "White Christmas" at least once a day during December.
Juno Falls is as far as I know, Myles O'Reilly and whoever is around at the time type of thing. The first album 'Starlight Drive' is literally amazing. Atom Bomb from his newer album 'Weightless' is also sweet, and Slowly Fizzy has possibly the most addictive loops ever.
I had the luck of buying tickets toTravis in Dublin in 2007 (I was debating whether to go to Dublin or Paris... !!) It was then announced that Juno Falls was the support act, luckyyy.
This performance is unreal. 

Comments

Popular Posts