Maxïmo Park - Apply Some Pressure

I can't believe I haven't posted any Maxïmo Park yet... what a freak! I LOVED these guys when I was 17 or so. I remember going on Paul's blog (back when it used to make sense) and seeing on their website they'd made it onto the MTV2 chart! Those were the days!

There was also a phase a few years ago when a friend and I pretended I was going to marry Paul, and she was going to marry Duncan... which resulted in me asking for a hug from Paul, and getting a message recorded for my friend in America from Duncan... I'd like to say I was 17 and silly, but I was 21 at the time. I haven't been too keen on their newer album so I haven't listened in a while (though Wraithlike was genius).  

"What happens when you lose every thing? / You just start again, you start all over again." 


Comments

Popular Posts