Blur - Lonesome Street

This video is so random. It reminds me of when I was in China a few months ago. We were in quite a non-touristy area at about 1 am but the streets were buzzing with people, and there were neon lights everywhere. We were mooching around this square and there was a group of teenagers teaching each other these hilarious sychronised dance moves, one was kind of like a Chinese Running Man. The jet lag probably made it all seem a lot more surreal than it was, but it was still pretty trippy.

I didn't know how much I missed Blur until they announced a new album. There wasn't really any rumours of one, which made the announcement more cool. I'm contemplating seeing them in Hyde Park again this summer... trying to justify the £££... This song is so ace though, reunitedddd and it feeeellss so goooood. Sorry.

Comments

Popular Posts