Ghostpoet - X Marks The Spot feat. Nadine Shah

Ghostpoet and The Twilight Sad are two artists/bands/whatever who have failed to disappoint me. No pressure guys.

I actually wasn't too fussed with Ghostpoet's album at first. Then I actually listened to it exclusively as an album, not singling out the songs I like, which I usually do. I always thought people were full of it when they said albums should be listened to as a whole, something that wasn't happening these days. Now I completely get it, I can't listen to track in isolation on this album - it just doesn't work. Solid album of the year we're only quarter of the way in.

I'm hoping to see him in London in a few day, but I have my dissertation hand-in in a fortnight so that might not be a sensible idea... damnit.


Comments

Popular Posts