Gorillaz - Stylo

I flew down to Christchurch yesterday to catch up with some friends here. I had a quick look around the town, then went to lunch with a friend. People keep saying I won't know the city from since the earthquake but, honestly, I don't remember it much anyway. I lived here from 1997-2003, and have only been back once since. Today I just went down to the mall and bought a towel, since the motel I'm in doesn't provide them, and grabbed some bits and bobs. I wasn't feeling like doing much so I just came back to chill. The first week of the trip was so intense I still feel like I'm on a come down. I've decided to start anti-depressants when I get back because I've not been feeling great, and it can't hurt to try. I've also written 1,300 words for my first chapter which is a very low key holiday achievement. Now I'm going to go for a walk to grab some dinner then probably crash out. 

Comments

Popular Posts