Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill + Clint Eastwood

I remember the first time I ever heard of Gorillaz was when my little brother bought the Clint Eastwood single. My mum didn't like it very much because she thought it was a depressing song (I ain't happy... I'm useless) but it's not actually... if she listened to the whole thing haha. Anyway, me and Vinny are going to Glastonbury this year and the Pyramid Headliners seemed mediocre-to-crap (U2, Muse, Stevie Wonder) and we were a bit disappointed because you need a big Pyramid moment to look forward to. Then, last week Bono seriously injured his back.... I'm sorry for him, because he has partial paralysis for a while I think... but HUZZAH! But who was going to replace their Friday night slot? I couldn't think of who, and was bracing myself for Dizzee to replace them up the bill, which wouldn't be bad... just 'meh'. Then I remembered Gorillaz were on tour... so their visual stuff was set to go.. hmmmm.... then yesterday, HUZZAH! It was announced! SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts