Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells

THIS IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE VERSION OF THIS SONG THERE HAS BEEN, OR EVER WILL BE.

We had a ginger cat called Bluey growing up, who was named after my Poppa, My Poppa was ginger with blue eyes and called Old Blue, like Frank Sinatra was I think? Pretty complicated naming process for such little kids, respect.

Anyway, we only ever had girl cats growing up and mum would always let them have a litter because she said it mellowed them out. It didn't work on Bluey, though, she remained a stone cold bitch. We grew attached to one of her babies, though, who my mum let us keep and my sister named Pickles because he'd let you hold him like a baby and looked like a pickle... supposedly, He was really wee for a boy and had the softest ginger fur with matching white boots and chest hair (he liked to co-ordinate). He was so soft, and would get freaked out by his mum regularly as she actively hated him - I think they forget they're related.

Anyway, to cut an incredibly long and boring story short, we'd make Pickles lip synch the female parts of this, so this song always reminds me of Schmickles.


Comments

Popular Posts