Young Fathers - No Way

Hannah's Top Ten of 2015 - #1
So I'm doing my yearly top ten again, because... I'm procrastinating. I'm writing these at the beginning of December and scheduling them for later in the month because by that stage I will be living and working in the Austrian Alps and won't have the time to post so much.


Yep, another Young Fathers track though this time off their debut album Dead, which incidentally won the Mercury Music Prize last year. I remember hearing a few tracks a few years ago but I have this awful habit of listening to lots of music without always going in depth - almost so I can say "oh yeah, I've heard of that" (like now haha!). Because of that, I largely ignored this LP until earlier in the year - hence this track being #1 for 2015. Anyways, this track is insane, and completely not something you'd expect to come from Edinburgh or even Scotland. 


Bonus video of their Glastonbury set this year, which was so sick. 

Comments

Popular Posts