Hanson - The Great Divide

Hanson were the first band I REALLY liked, when I was about 9 or 10. I remember getting money for my birthday or something and wanting to buy the tape (CD's were expensive in NZ then) and mum asked me if that's what I really wanted to spend my money on. Thirteen years later I still love them, even though I have never seen them live before (humpf). They now have their own record label, and their last album 'The Walk' came out in 2007 on this. Their new album 'Shout It Out' (I think...) is coming out in May. When they come back to the UK I'm going to every date, EVERY DATE.
They've been doing charity work for HIV/AIDS in Africa, getting fans to organise barefoot one mile walks, as well as doing the walks themselves in every city they played for their last US tour. The proceeds from this single went towards this cause.
(More old school: This Time Around, Where's The Love, A Minute Without You) Oh I loves them so much. 

"Have no fear when the waters rise
We can conquer this great divide."

Comments

Popular Posts