Arab Strap - There Is No Ending

I had this song in my head every now and then for years but never knew which song it was. Even when I knew it was by Arab Strap I couldn't find it... so weird. Anyways, my friend and I decided to go to an instore at FOPP in 2005, then after we were all 'let's go and shake their hands in case they turn out to be famous or something'. Turns out it was Arab Strap. 

So today I didn't achieve much, in a good way, started packing mostly. I went and got my eyebrows done then headed down to therapy or whatever it's called. We talked about my holiday and why I'm dreading it. Every question seems loaded there. Anyways, we decided I get unwell when I'm not busy which doesn't really fit neatly into my overachieving-lazy person aesthetic. Then I cycled to ASDA which felt like I went to the moon, and spent over an hour walking around aimlessly. I got my friend a cute wee baby outfit, and ten packets of chocolates to bribe people in New Zealand with. Got a new filter for my tank and came home to lie down. The less I do the more tired I am. 

Comments

Popular Posts