Radiohead - Weird Fishes

It was my third to last day at work today, I had my exit interview and zero fucks were given. In the afternoon I came home for lunch and lay in bed feeling the motivation slowly exit my soul. I sucked it up though and spent a couple of hours in the library working on my research proposal (due Friday midday hahano). I then mooched over to college for dinner, and went to a meeting about joining the May Ball committee. I've realised the only way to maintain any kind of forward motion is to have a social life that is clearly defined, and ignore my friends when I'm working - I'm looking at you whatsapp. I heard from my new college tutor today out of the blue which was nice, I miss my old one though even though I only met her a couple of times. I need to get more confident in reaching out to the people whose job it is to make sure I don't crash and burn when I need it.

Anyways, I heard a really cool cover of this song by Lianne La Havas which reminded me what an amazing song this is.

'Everybody leaves / If they get the chance.'


Comments

Popular Posts