N.E.R.D. - Rock Star

It's mental health day or some shit. People always post these heartwarming, or vomit inducing, messages on facebook which I think are probably great but also make me want to cringe. Anyway, yesterday I was told I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder as a symptom of Complex PTSD. I'm super excited because the psychologist I'm seeing said I'm not depressed, which I always knew, but some people thought I was (having to deny you're depressed regularly is... depressing). He said some of the symptoms can be similar so I get it I suppose. I can get out of bed and live my life I'm just always two seconds away from lying down on the ground and not getting up. Or screaming. Or lying down whilst screaming. Or passing out. Also isn't life a chore and what does happy feel like again? Supposedly my brain punishes me and won't let me enjoy things, which doesn't sound like me at all (heavy sarcasm). Idk. Anyway I'm starting Cognitive Behavioural Therapy so we chill.

Cool story bro. 

Comments

Popular Posts