Douglas Dare - Binary

Today I woke up late since a friend came over bloody late last night. I spent the day mostly cleaning my room, and then started packing. I'm going away for three weeks and un/fortunately our boiler is getting replaced the day after I get back and they'll need to use my room for access. Yaaay. Also, I'm getting new carpet, again, after I get back. So I had to do a clear out and I'll have to stay in London for a few days. Otherwise I went to the History faculty to work in the evening, lost my document (again) because you have to SAVE AS in order to save your work, rather than plain old save, bloody what?! Then to May Ball committee meeting. I'm Music Ents Officer which I'm psyched for, gonna book some sweet bands... after I find them I guess.

I love how this song has two completely different, yet complimentary vibes. 

Comments

Popular Posts