Ghostpoet - Sorry My Love, It's You Not Me

I finished work today! It has been the bane of my life for a while now, and sucked the motivation from me, so I'm glad it's done. I was sad to say goodbye to a few people but generally glad to leave. After a busy day training my sixth person/replacement in six months I split 4eva. Of course after five months of cycling the one day I didn't bring a coat it chucked down. This wasn't helped by a human skidmark of a driver who couldn't wait three whole seconds to let me finish cycling through an enormous road-wide puddle and completely soaked me, actually ruining the speakers on my phone. I booked it to town and met a friend in Gardenia for lunch, having to strip right down to a sleeveless dress as it was the only thing that was still dry. I had plans to go to the library but was so cold and miserable I came home, had a shower, ate dinner, and am now about to watch a film and enjoy doing nothing. 

I remember one day when I was living in London and also working a job I hated I woke up singing the first line of this track before I was even properly conscious. So it always reminds me of that feeling of needing to get something better, do something more productive, so I'm not stuck in a life I'm bored of. 

Comments

Popular Posts