Bombay Bicycle Club - Evening/Morning

I hate people who say this... but I've liked this band for agesss. I can't even remember how I got into them, probably last.fm? In this video, the lead singer does some Ian Curtis type moves. Cool.
 There was a time about a year ago when a day wasn't complete without my having listened to Cancel On Me at least once (except it was never on youtube, I had to listen on last.fm, ahh the days before spotify, oh an I do own the album now too, no stealing!). It's cool how they're all Radio 1'd now, and being played on Top Gear?!? The new album (I Had The Blues, But I Shook Them Loose) is just plain genius, these guys are too good, it's weird. Oh, and Magnet is probably my favourite 'new' song too. Oarsum.
I am going to see them with The Maccabees, The Big Pink and The Drums in February which will be amazing, if NME are good for anything (which they aren't really) it is for putting on a decent line up.
Stop gushing now Hannah.

"Keep with me I hope you'll see that we can speak at slower speeds."






Comments

Popular Posts