Delphic - Doubt

A lot of people say these guys are the New-New Order, I'm not 100% sure... I mean, yes they are good, yes they are electronic, yes they are from Manchester... but... I mean... the similarities aren't THAT strong, and I should know, I've listened to 6,000+ NO tracks in three years (thank you, last.fm)... though it does have a touch of Republic about it, especially in Counterpoint I suppose. Their lyrics also make sense, which NO's never did really... and it sounds just as good, if not better live (which NO neverrrrr did).
     Anyway, the official music video for this freaks me out, so much I actually had a dream a guy who looked like this robbed a shop that I was in, it was quite scary... he had all sorts of mutated shit growing on him, I was more scared (in my dream) of him than the big gun he was carrying.. anyway... dreams are boring... check it: best use of vowels EVAH.

"When you speak what you say is what will go. will go."

Comments

Popular Posts